Following Jesus. Transforming Life.
First and foremost, we are Christians. We profess faith in Jesus Christ and trust Him as our Lord and Savior. We worship the three persons of the Trinity – God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
We are Protestants. We believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God and we receive salvation by grace through faith in Jesus Christ.
We are reformed which means we participate in a rich heritage of faith influenced by the teachings of John Calvin, John Knox, the Westminster Confession and others.
We are Presbyterians. Pastors and elders serve together to shepherd congregations and we are connected with churches near and far seeking to serve God.
The mission of FPCA is
• Meet people where they are
• invite them into a relationship with Jesus Christ
• Carry out God’s mission together
• Biblical – rooted in the word
• Approachable – no one is a stranger to FPCA
• Compassionate – embrace the word of God
• Genuine – be authentic and enthusiastic in all communication
• Joyful – happiness surrounds worship