Church Programs For Youth Children in Arlington, TX
FPCA offers a variety of youth programs that engage the followers of Jesus and unite students through a common belief. We impact students through hangouts, worship, bible studies and mission trips.
- THE WELL Student Ministries – A relational ministry led by Director of Youth Ministry, Adrian Rodriguez his team of adult and student leaders. Jesus was relational during his ministry with everyone he encountered and we strive to do the same with our students. Our desire is to walk alongside students in a relational way, so that students feel the love of Christ. It is through these relationships that we feel students will come to know Christ, grow in their relationship with Him, and share Christ with their friends.
- Youth Sunday Worship – Worship and a message for students in 7th-12th grade led by Adrian Rodriguez, student leaders, and adult leaders from 11am-12pm on the 4th Sunday of each month in the Chapel.
- Youth Sunday School – Small group Bible study in the Youth Hut for students in 7th-8th grade and in the Café for students in 9th-12th grade from 9:45am-10:45am every Sunday.
- The Well – A time together for food, fun, games, fellowship, and study of God’s word. The Well meets every Thursday except for the 2nd Thursday of every month from 6:00pm-7:45pm. Check the calendar for time breakdowns.
- Wyldlife – Wyldlife is a ministry that comes out of Young Life where the focus is our middle school kids from Carter Jr. High. Wyldlife leaders and kids from Carter Jr. High meet in the Fellowship Hall every 2nd and 4th Wednesday’s from 4:00pm-5:30pm.
Connect With Us