Youth Ministries in Arlington, TX
Where the lives of youth are being transformed by glorifying God, following Jesus, and loving their friends. FPCA offers a variety of youth programs that engage the followers of Jesus and unite students through a common belief. We impact and help students grow in their faith through hangouts, worship, bible studies, mission trips, and summer camp trips.
- THE WELL Student Ministries – A relational ministry for youth, their friends, and families to encounter the love of Jesus Christ. Jesus was relational during his ministry with everyone he encountered and we strive to do the same with our students. Our desire is to walk alongside students in a relational way, so that students feel the love of Christ. It is through these relationships that we feel students will come to know Christ, grow in their relationship with Him, and share Christ with their friends.
- Youth Sunday School – Small group Bible study in the Youth Lounge for students in 7th – 12th grade from 9:45am-10:45am every Sunday.
- The Well – A time together for food, fun, games, fellowship, and study of God’s word. The Well meets every Thursday except for the 2nd Thursday of every month from 6:00pm-8:00pm.
- Wyldlife – Wyldlife is a ministry that comes out of Young Life where the focus is our middle school kids from Carter Jr. High. Wyldlife leaders and kids from Carter Jr. High meet in the Fellowship Hall every 2nd and 4th Thursday’s from 4:00pm-5:30pm.
Parent Ministry Website & The Family Experience
- This website includes what is called The Family Experience which is designed to help parents strategically pass down their faith to their teenager in an annual ceremony. You will find a family experience for each grade level from 6th-12th grade.
CLICK HERE to access.