Other Ways to Give
- Offering plate – Place your checks/cash in the offering on Sundays. Remember, in order to receive the appropriate documentation you need for tax purposes your name and address must be clearly identifiable on your check.
- Mail your check (please don’t send cash) to the church office at
- First Presbyterian Church of Arlington
1200 S. Collins St.
Arlington, TX 76010
- Online giving via electronic check or credit card through our website
- Bank automated bill paying through your own bank. Just set up FPCA to receive your electronically generated donations.
- Give via Text to 817-318-7013. Simply type in the amount you with to give, 10, 20, 100 etc., and if it’s the first time, you will be asked to register. The process is simple, secure and you do not incur a fee. For future giving, save this number in your contacts in your mobile device.
- Electronic Funds Transfers (EFT) using the EFT Direct Withdrawal Authorization form. Return the signed form and a voided check to our address above.
- Stock or Mutual Funds – You can donate appreciated securities – stock, mutual funds, bonds, etc. You should check with a tax professional before initiating any transfer of securities. If you would like to donate securities, you can initiate the transfer through your broker. Please contact Jeanne Chin: 817-274-8286 or Jeanne@firstprestexas.org for broker transfer instructions. if you are considering this kind of gift, be sure to let us know so that we can apply this properly and in a timely manner.
- Donor Advised Funds – You can make a gift to FPCA via a Donor Advised Fund, such as Fidelity Charitable Giving. Please keep in mind that your tax receipt will be issued by the Fund, not by FPCA.
Note: You can also set up Recurring Gifts which gives you an easier way to be systematic in your giving. Recurring Gifts can be set up using:
- Online giving
- Bank automated bill paying
- Electronic Funds Transfers (EFT)