FPCA provides opportunities for adults to experience spiritual growth, community, learning, and serving.
- Sunday School 9:45– There are eight adult Sunday School classes that vary in size, format and that approach the study of the Bible in ways that are applicable for the class members who for some classes are sharing common life experiences and for others common faith experiences. The New Members Class is offered periodically and is a good way to learn about
- FPCA Women’s Ministry – The Women’s Ministry Team hosts activities and events that increase the fellowship, witness, and spiritual growth of the women of First Presbyterian Church of Arlington.
Fall 2023 Bible Study for Women
More Than Anything
Loving God Above Everything Else
Tuesday Evenings at 7p
(Sep. 19th – Oct. 24th)
Do we love God above everything else? Join us as we continue to explore the discipline of worship… this time by studying about what happens when the things of this world, that compete for our attention and hearts, become substitutes for the one true God.
If you’d like to attend, study guides may be purchased from The Daily Grace Co. (thedailygraceco.com/products/more-than-anything), or Amazon.
Please sign up so you can receive the Zoom meeting invitation link.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
FPCA Women’s Ministry Team
————————————————————————————————The Women’s Ministry Team sponsored a brunch January 11, 2020 to help the FPCA ladies (and guests) start 2020 off right by learning how to develop the discipline of daily quiet time with the Lord. Click here to read more about this event and see some pictures.
————————————————————————————————–For many years Women’s Ministry Team sponsored the Festival of Tables. Click here to see a slideshow of pictures from that evening.
- Men’s Ministry – includes the Wednesday Morning Bible Study as well as attending conferences in the region.
- Bible Study: The Wednesday Morning Men’s Bible Study meets between 8 and 9 AM in the Parlor. The group is studying the Revelation of John primarily using the commentary of William Barclay
- Mo Ranch Men’s Conference: Each year a group of men from our church attend the Men’s Conference at Mo Ranch in the Texas Hill Country. The conference is a gathering of men who meet to worship together in Word, song and Sacrament. United in their bond with the Lord and moved by His Spirit, they engage in fellowship, study, recreation and ministry to each other. Through the gifts of God and the power of the Holy Spirit, they receive renewed strength to go forth and live daily, sharing the love of God, revealed in Jesus Christ, through words, deeds and activities.|
- Happy Quilters – meet on Wednesdays from 10 am to 2 pm in room 204 to learn basic quilting skills and to build new friendships with ladies who are interested in the creative process of quilting. You do not need prior quilting experience to join and you can decide how much time you want to devote to each project. The group also does other types of creative projects such as needlepoint or cross stitch.
- Opportunities for Service – FPCA’s impact can be seen in our local community as well as abroad internationally. God has equipped each one of us with gifts to benefit others in the name of Christ. We prayerfully consider that you will offer your time, talents, and financial contributions to variety of organizations we support. If you are interested in serving, please click here to fill out a form and we will get back to you with upcoming opportunities.