Transforming Life by Glorifying God, Following Jesus, and Loving our Neighbor
First and foremost, we are Christians. We profess faith in Jesus Christ and trust Him as our Lord and Savior. We worship the three persons of the Trinity – God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
We are Protestants. We believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God and we receive salvation by grace through faith in Jesus Christ.
We are reformed which means we participate in a rich heritage of faith influenced by the teachings of John Calvin, John Knox, the Westminster Confession and others.
We are Presbyterians. Pastors and elders serve together to shepherd congregations and we are connected with churches near and far seeking to serve God.
Our Core Values
• Authentic Worship – We give genuine praise and glory to the Lord by gathering for worship and responding to God’s Word.
• Missional Discipleship – We join God’s mission to all people by making disciples through knowing and following Jesus.
• Relational Evangelism – We connect with people where they are and share our love for them and the good news of Jesus.
• Kingdom Focused – We seek first God’s will so that lives are transformed and empowered by God’s Spirit.
• Sacrificial Service – We serve the Lord and our neighbors in our communities and around the world.