Click here for at-home videos and
resources for Children’s Ministry
We believe children should experience the transformational relationship Jesus Christ provides through worship and be inspired by the Word of God to change their life and invite them to salvation by grace through faith in Jesus Christ.
- Nursery – Sunday mornings from 9:30-noon for infants to children 3 years old.
- Sunday School – Sunday mornings from 9:30-10:45 for children 4 years old to 6th grade. We meet in the Fellowship Hall for games and a large group lesson, then break up into small groups which meet in Fellowship Hall and 100 Hallway. To access our large group video lessons, you can find them on our Children’s Ministry Resource page.
- Kids for Christ (KFC) – Children 3 years old to 4th grade can attend part of the worship service with their parents. During the worship service there is a children’s time. At this time, we have a short lesson and prayer time designed for the children. After this the children who are 3 years old to 4th grade can go to KFC for a Bible lesson and activities.
- Kids Night Out – Ordinarily, during the school year we have Kids Night Out twice a month on Friday evenings from 6:00-8:00 p.m. for children in 6th grade and younger. During this time we have pizza, games and a Bible lesson.
- Special Activities – At various times throughout the year we have special activities like Vacation Bible School, Trunk or Treat and spring festival.